It is the objective of the City of Mountain Home Water/Wastewater Department to provide its customers with the best water and sewer service possible at a fair price.
- Water bills are rendered monthly.
- Water meters and sewer connections fees can be paid for between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- New service applications, automatic bank draft forms & remove bank draft forms can be downloaded below by clicking on the link. The forms can filled out and sent to our mailing address of 752 N College Street, Mountain Home, AR 72653.
- New service applications must be accompanied with a check for Deposit and a copy of a valid drivers license. Application for New Service
- Automatic bank draft form must be accompanied with a voided check. (Automatic bank draft form can be used to add account or make a change to a different account). Bank Draft Authorization Form
- Remove bank draft form must be filled out to discontinue an automatic draft for billing. Remove Bank Draft Authorization Form
- For after-hours emergencies, call the Mountain Home Police Department at 870-425-5115.